UNIX 2.8 and/or 3.0 downloads?

JArchibald at aol.com JArchibald at aol.com
Wed Apr 4 04:08:18 UTC 2001

=> 4/3/01 11:36:29 PM EDT, ok at atlas.otago.ac.nz =>
<< I want:
     Squeak 2.8 on Sparc Solaris 2.8
     - I suppose I can still use my Squeak-V2 sources file
     - need image for 2.8 final
     - need changes for 2.8 final
     - need VM for Solaris 2.8 (sound would be nice but I can manage without)

Richard,

Assuming this is not a trick question, you should be able to find the missing
2.8 pieces at:

    ftp://st.cs.uiuc.edu/Smalltalk/Squeak/2.8/
        (2.0 Sources fine, they never changed)
        (your 2.7 VM probably works fine too)

    (with ... 3.0/ as the final directory for 3.0 pieces --
        though there you will need new sources & VM)

Good luck,
Jerry.

Jerry L. Archibald
systemObjectivesIncorporated