[GOODIE] NK-ConnectorsDemo.051.pr on Bob's Super Swiki

Bob Arning arning at charm.net
Fri Apr 6 20:29:34 UTC 2001

Jan,

Oh. Did you do something like download the .pr file using a browser and then try to load it from a local disk later? That would be a problem. The .pr file is now a slimmer version of the project and may well reference other resources still out on the net. Now that you have successfully loaded it, however, it should be cached in your Squeaklets directory and subsequent load of the same project will not require a net connection.

Cheers,
Bob