Excellent new for this wonderful web browser developed at Interval

Jon Hylands jon at huv.com
Sat Apr 14 23:36:15 UTC 2001

On Sat, 14 Apr 2001 18:16:57 +0200, Stephane Ducasse <ducasse at iam.unibe.ch>
wrote:

> However, he does not have the time to port it to recent Squeak version
> but he is willing to give the code to the community. Thanks for that jon.
>
> So I hope that jon will react to this email ;)

Stephane,

I will indeed be releasing the code, but right now I am in the middle of a
Linux install on my laptop, and it isn't going all that well.

As soon as I have things working, I will upload my image and the original
source to my web site... Hopefully later tonight...

Later,
Jon

           http://www.huv.com