Should this bother me...

Mark Mayfield mmayfield at ev1.net
Thu Apr 19 20:06:53 UTC 2001

Should it bother me that when I install a new copy of Squeak 3.0 for my
Windows 2000 box that I get the following...

...when I open a new Transcript and resize that window by clicking and
dragging on one of its yellow handles, remnants of the old window stay in
the background.

Now this does not happen every time, so I have not been able to establish a
pattern. Also, I've had this happen when moving a File List window (but
that was with a 3.1a version).

It's easy to fix by selecting restore display on the main menu, but I've
never had this problem with 2.8.

Just curious,
Mark