Should this bother me...

Bob Arning arning at charm.net
Fri Apr 20 17:07:32 UTC 2001

Mike,

I have a few questions:

- The images you referenced all look like they might be several months old. Does this problem happen with all the latest updates? (Not that I know that this has been addressed, but there have been a lot of updates since then and one of them might have done some good)
- One image showed the drag outline of a window and the outline had rounded corners. When I tried it, the corners were square even though the window itself was rounded. Is this an option I can't seem to find? Is it the way things worked in the past but not now? Is it some code you added?

FWIW, I have in the past (one of the early 3.0 VMs on the Mac) seen redraw problems when switching from another app back to Squeak. Hasn't happened recently so I suspect that might be a VM issue.

Cheers,
Bob