[BUG] Projects save disabled flaps despite preferences

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Tue Apr 3 05:54:18 UTC 2001

I just tracked down 150K or so of extra space that I was storing in my
Projects.

Project current projectParameters was hanging on to a set of Flaps (called
#disabledGlobalFlaps). These were getting stored with the project.

Seems like if I choose (which I did) not to use global flaps that they
shouldn't hang around, and they almost certainly shouldn't get stored with
the project.

Oddly, the parameter globalFlapsEnabledInProject was set to true (though the
preference for using global flaps was turned off).

It didn't matter if I said (later) not to save the global flaps when I
re-enabled and disabled them.

I had to manually remove them from the Project using a Workspace:

	Project current projectParameters
		at: #globalFlapsEnabledInProject put: false;
		removeKey: #disabledGlobalFlaps

--
Ned Konz
currently: Stanwood, WA