Minor formatting problem with Etoys Simstories1.002.pr

Ross Boylan RossBoylan at stanfordalumni.org
Thu Aug 2 17:58:44 UTC 2001

The project has a text area on the left and figures/buttons on the right.
The right hand side of the text is cut off for me.  For example, the first
line ends with "id" not "idea", the second with "a" not "an", and so
on.  Oddly, the position of the margin is not uniform, so different lines
are cut off at different offsets.

Squeak 3.1alpha #4173 on Squeak-D3D.exe running on MS Win 2k.

By the way, I assume "Etoys Simstories1.002" replace "Etoys
Simstories.001", but the presence of 2 version numbers makes me a bit
uncertain of that.