Help finding Articles

Roger Kenyon edutec at idirect.com
Thu Aug 2 18:20:38 UTC 2001

Perhaps some of you know of other articles in this series.

While building up a bit of a personal database on learning Smalltalk, I came
across Peskin and Walther, "Learning Smalltalk by Examples" in MacTech.

http: //www.mactech.com/articles/mactech/Vol.10/10.10/LearningSmalltalk/

The article opens with: "This is the first in a series of articles aimed at
those who want to learn something about programming in Smalltalk." That
would be me alright. Unfortunately, I cannot find any subsequent articles --
probably because of the difficulty accessing the mactech database.

Does anybody know of subsequent articles in this series?

--

R. Kenyon

|T|h|i|n|k|L|i|n|k: http://www.riverwoodpub.com/educatio.htm
Not everything is black & white: some things have to be read.