non-programmer intro (topic drift)

Edwin Pilobello edwinp13 at home.com
Sat Aug 4 03:43:39 UTC 2001

Hi Ken!

Nice to hear from you in this forum!

Toon Talk written in Squeak ... now that would be a very nice translation!
With voice-over instructions and an animated wizard to tutor the kids.
Imagine adding AI to track the the child's clicks or joystick moves through
the workspace.  If you were my PhD adviser, I'd apply to study a correlation
to various psyhometrics and measure progress in cognition of context and
concept.

Do you think that would get me closer to my goal of creating a tech-based
"Teacher's Assistant"?

Cheers,
:-)  edwin