Computers in school

Edwin Pilobello edwinp13 at home.com
Tue Aug 7 13:51:05 UTC 2001

I can definitely tell that it isn't boredom.  For girls, IMO it's the
pedagogy.  In my Logo classes, I've asked each student to choose a project
study out of Yehuda Katz's "Recursive Graphic Designs" and "Logo Art
Gallery".  Some designs end up being  purely "for girls" and some are "for
boys". http://www.geocities.com/CollegePark/Lab/2276/

I've ask Yehuda who made the graphics.  Men made the ones boys chose
exclusively and Olga Tuzova made the ones the girls preferred overall.  Both
groups pursued the study of their individually chosen objects of study with
equal zeal.

What does this indicate?

:-)  edwin