Datasores

Leandro Caniglia caniglia at dm.uba.ar
Tue Aug 7 17:40:52 UTC 2001

Timothy Reaves <treaves at silverfields.com> wrote:
> 	Other than Gemstone, what options are available for datastores?  I'm considering writing an interface to GOODS, but as I'm not a databse writer, this would probably take a long time.
>
> 	Obviously, I'd prefer an OO database.

There is a version of MinieStore for Squeak in the archives.
Moreover, Valeria Murgia and me are actively working right
now on SqueakAttic, a new object data base for Squeak.
SqueakAttic is an extension of Squeak providing passive object
database services with transparency. We will release the first
version of SqueakAttic soon (2 or 3 weeks) and it will be freely
available.

/Leandro