Help! Unemployed

Daniel daniel.a.joyce at worldnet.att.net
Tue Aug 7 21:37:52 UTC 2001

	I have recently been laid off after 2 years of work. While my work
dealt mostly with Java, J2EE and C, I would love a chance to make a
living at SmallTalk programming.

	My last employer had nothing in the way of tools to support our Java
development. Emacs and Println were our debuggers. The tools that you
get for free in SmallTalk I sorely missed while working with Java.

	Can anyone help me? Does anyone know the best way to go about this?

	I have 2 years of OOAD experience while working with Java, and I've
used SmallTalk for personal projects. While I don't know anything about
Envy, or other 3rd party SmallTalk toolsets, I am a quick learner.

	Can someone help me make my dream come true?  <:)

	Daniel Joyce