Emacs key bindings

Frank Caggiano caggiano at crystal-objects.com
Wed Aug 8 16:22:54 UTC 2001

Doug Way wrote:

> That emacsKeys.cs changeset appears to be very old, based on Squeak 2.0,
> so it's not too shocking that it doesn't work.  Someone out there might
> have brought it up to date with a more recent version of Squeak.  (If
> not, I might try to fix it, it doesn't look too big...)

Thanks for the reply. I'm a bit to new to Squeak to tackle it at this
point so if you do get it working I'd appreciate it if you'd let me
know. Hopefully someone else has what I'm looking for and will post it.

Again thanks, regards

--
Frank Caggiano				"The best education for the best
caggiano at crystal-objects.com		is the best education for all."

Logo Users Ring
http://www.crystal-objects.com/logo/logoring.html