Datasores

Göran Hultgren gohu at rocketmail.com
Wed Aug 8 13:19:14 UTC 2001

Hi guys!

--- Leandro Caniglia <caniglia at dm.uba.ar> wrote:
> Diego Gomez Deck <DiegoGomezDeck at ConsultAr.com> wrote:
> > Great!
> >
> > A good persistence solution is needed in Squeak...
> >
> > Is there available a preliminary version?
>
> The current version works, but changes all the
> time because is still under development. If you
> insist ;-) I can send you something to play with.
> Please, send me a private email.
>
> /Leandro

Just out of curiosity - have you seen that Stephen Pair has developed a "transaction engine" he
calls KATS? The feature list looked impressive and I assume it is part of a greater scheme...

Perhaps you guys could cooperate!?

regards, Göran

=====
Göran Hultgren, goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
GSM: +46 70 3933950, http://www.bluefish.se
"Department of Redundancy department." -- ThinkGeek