Help! Unemployed

Jon Hylands jon at huv.com
Thu Aug 9 06:21:31 UTC 2001

On Wed, 8 Aug 2001 20:22:22 -0700 (PDT), Galchin Vasili
<vngalchin at yahoo.com> wrote:

> How do you spell POSIX threads? "Pthread" or
> "pthread".

That just isn't relevant here. If the person writing the resume
bothers to check, either online or in printed books, he or she will
find overwhelmingly that Smalltalk is spelled with a small 't'.

If there was some recognized standard for how POSIX threads were
spelled, and I was applying for a job that involved mainly dealing
with that, then you betcha I would check and find out as much
information on the subject as I could.

Later,
Jon