Mailing list administration question

Stephen Pair spair at advantive.com
Thu Aug 9 14:17:58 UTC 2001

Is there anyway that this mailing list software can be made such that
replying to an email on the list will include the original author's
email address in addition to the list's email address?

If I hit "Reply to All" in my email software, the "To" field will
include the sender's reply-to address, as well as the addresses of
anyone in the CC field.

Is it possible to make the list software include the original author's
email in the CC field, but not actually CC the original author?

When I want to reply to someone off list, it's a pain to have to copy
the original author's email address out of the original email...

- Stephen