[ENH] pluggable server action directory

David Mitchell dmitchell at appliedreasoning.com
Thu Aug 9 15:18:18 UTC 2001

I would highly recommend using the ComSwiki.I've set up about 10
swikis for personal, work, and homeschooling use over the last 3 years
and my last 5 have been with the ComSwiki. The setup is the same on
Macs and Windows (it is almost all done through the browser). It never
takes me more than 30 minutes to get one up and running by following
the instructions. (I even set one up on a laptop while eating breakfast.
Everyone else at the table was reading the newspaper.)

See http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/swiki

--David Mitchell
dmitchell at appliedreasoning.com