Mailing list administration question

Cees de Groot cg at cdegroot.com
Thu Aug 9 19:45:32 UTC 2001

Stephen Pair <spair at advantive.com> said:
>Is there anyway that this mailing list software can be made such that
>replying to an email on the list will include the original author's
>email address in addition to the list's email address?

There's always a way, GNU Mailman is Open Source and it's Python, you
can download it and send me a patch :-).

>Is it possible to make the list software include the original author's
>email in the CC field, but not actually CC the original author?

How would you do that? If the mail address is in the CC field, the addressee
will be CC'd...

--
Cees de Groot               http://www.cdegroot.com     <cg at cdegroot.com>
Building software is like quantum mechanics: you can predict what it