Mailing list administration question

Stephen Pair spair at advantive.com
Fri Aug 10 13:47:39 UTC 2001

Yes...that's the answer...

Cees, could you consider not having Mailman modify the sender (or
reply-to) headers?  I agree with the points made in the link in Bert's
email...

If you make the change, then a reply to an email sent to the list will
go only to the author...but hitting "Reply to All" should send the email
to the author and the list.  (also, the article makes some good points
about accidental emails sent to the list, stomping on people's reply-to
header, etc).

- Stephen