Help! Unemployed

Galchin Vasili vngalchin at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 10 17:07:47 UTC 2001

Hello,

    Yesterday, I bought "Data Structures with STL" by
Wiliam Murray and Chris Pappas (Prentice Hall) with
ISBN 0-13-028927-2. If you look on pgs. 5b and 13, you
will find ...... "SmallTalk" .... hmmm ... I am
considering returning this book. These guys are
obviously incompetent because they misspelled. If I
got their resume, even though they asserted they
were authors of this book, I would immediately throw
away the resume!!! They are obviously incompetent ...
bad, bad, bad ....

Regards, Vasili