Edited Volume in stores July 13

Bijan Parsia bparsia at email.unc.edu
Mon Aug 13 23:42:26 UTC 2001

--On Monday, August 13, 2001 7:49 PM +0200 Edmund Ronald
<eronald at cmapx.polytechnique.fr> wrote:

> Sounds like maybe the authors should purchase copies at a discount,

Where? Where? I can't seem to purchase them *at all*.

> and
> the sell them to people on the list, and sell at amazon price,thereby
> making money off the work they did. If people here want to make a list for
> such a purpose, my money is on the table.

How about autographed copies? With errata? ("Damn it, it's *Bijan*, not
"Bjarne"!! How could *I* get it wrong!?!?!?") With little crude drawings of
what might be a mouse or hedgehog or really fuzzy snake? :)

Cheers,
Bijan Parsia.