[BUG][FIX] Browser Fixes

Jim Benson jb at speed.net
Tue Aug 14 14:20:15 UTC 2001

Here's a changeset that fixes some nasty browser behaviour. Applies to image
3.1a-4173

Bring up a browser ;

If the user clicks on the empty method category or empty method pane, a
walkback occurs. This changeset attempts to fix that.

Jim

I think Peter Hodgson, Sr. said it best when he stated:

"You know, I've been all around this wonderful world of ours, and in all
this world, nothing else is Silly Putty".

[ This is a retransmission of a previous message with the bug and fix tags
added. I was so excited by my new acquisition of Silly Putty that I just
threw the message into the ether without the proper tags ]