Perceived Crash (was: Stability of Sqeuak)

robin robin at sublime.org
Wed Aug 15 14:05:12 UTC 2001

structures.

Cool - this confirms what I suspected.  I was really only trying out
storeString to see what would happen - I noticed it in the Purple Book when
I was looking for how to do printOn: aStream for one of my own classes, but
it's very useful to know about the 'ReferenceStream's.

> Cheers,
> Bob

[snip]

Thanks.