Nominating a patch for the base image

Ross Boylan RossBoylan at stanfordalumni.org
Wed Aug 15 22:35:50 UTC 2001

On May 19, 2001 Jesse Welton posted a fix to some problems TextMorph
(and associated subclasses) had keeping focus.  This could result in
text you type in going in backwards.  I think the problem only shows
up when the TextMorph is in something that resizes.

I just found that as of 3.1 #4173 this fix is not in the system.

I think it would be excellent if it could be incorporated into the
base image.

I don't know if there's any standard procedure for drawing attention
to changesets to be made official, but I thought I'd give this a try.

And thanks again to Jesse for the fix (and also Dan I for providing
the background on the problem).