[Modules] finding the little buggers

Karl Ramberg karl.ramberg at chello.se
Thu Aug 16 15:31:47 UTC 2001

Tim Rowledge wrote:

> John Hinsley <jhinsley at telinco.co.uk> is widely believed to have written:
>
> > This wouldn't be anything like as big a problem on something relatively
> > small like Squeak. Of course, the "how it's done in Debian" is available
> > to anyone who reads C better than me! Let's not re-invent the wheel!
> Exactly my point.

What about using a test framework to decide if the class in question
actually
needs to be a diffrent version? If the package say it requires class
String
version 2.1 because it was developed on a system with String version
2.1,
but the calls it makes to String version 2.1 are the in previous and later
versions of String, too.

Karl