Amazon.com

Noel J. Bergman noel at devtech.com
Sat Aug 18 17:57:27 UTC 2001

> Perhaps if [Amazon.com] just stuck with books and not
> everything else they expanded into, I'd still be loyal.

Actually, they had the best price on the iPAQ Stowaway keyboard (w/ free
shipping), the best deal on the iPAQ 3100, and they have a great price on
Compact Flash memory (if you include all of the rebates and discounts).

I think I've bought more electronics from them than anything else.

FWIW, www.bookpool.com is often the cheapest place for technical books.
They have the new Squeak book at $34.50.  Interestingly, no one is
discounting this book heavily.

	--- Noel