Window frames for 4261

Jim Benson jb at speed.net
Mon Aug 20 05:41:26 UTC 2001

Here's an update to my window frame / resizing code for updated image Squeak
3.1a-4261:

(Located towards the bottom of the following page)

http://people.we.mediaone.net/trade/Zurgle/Transformations.htm

This code basically takes my previous changeset and converts it to work
under 4261.

The updates to the base image changed the way that window resizing is done,
as well as the window appearance. While I think that the base image changes
make for a better look and feel in the Squeak UI, unfortunately it pretty
much breaks everything that I have been working on for this series.

As a result, rather than going back to recode the examples and rewrite the
documentation that I have posted, I will be removing them from my website a
week from now. I will post whatever the latest and greatest code is to the
list at that time so that it will be placed into the Squeak fixes archive.

Jim