Window frames for 4261

Stefan Matthias Aust sma at 3plus4.de
Mon Aug 20 08:06:03 UTC 2001

Jim,

At 22:41 19.08.01 -0700, Jim Benson wrote:
>Here's an update to my window frame / resizing code for updated image
>Squeak 3.1a-4261:

I like the improved look.  I've some suggestion though.

The rounded corners aren't drawn correctly.  If you change the border color
to black, the correct rounded frame is drawn.

It's IMHO difficult to tell want is the current window.  The 3D border
effect is nearly invisible for too many colors.

I'd like to change the title bar button colors to something other than
blue.  Actually, I'd like to make the system to look like Luna (I don't
want to install Windows XP but want to have its look :-)

I think, the title text isn't vertically centered.

The package browser shows an ugly green border around its two lower panes.

bye
--
Stefan Matthias Aust // ...and the sun gets bloody and the sun goes down