[ENH]Html table (very crude version)

Jochen F. Rick nadja at cc.gatech.edu
Mon Aug 20 14:05:33 UTC 2001

Rock. Just please get it into the image. Even bad table support is better
than no table support. I know many people have started this process, but
nothing has ever made it into the standard image.

One problem I see is that Squeak! (the heading) should not be inside the
table. There must be a small problem in the parsing. Another problem is
that the buttons are in reverse order. Congrats on getting colspan and
embedded tables to work though!

Peace and Luck!

Je77