Squeak how-tos

Gary McGovern garywork at lineone.net
Mon Aug 20 19:08:12 UTC 2001

No, never seen one before. The nearest thing I can think is something in the
Lotus Suite in which all the users screen actions are recorded a bit like a
movie. But that makes a huge file and isn't for programming.

Perhaps the idea wouldn't go down too well because I've noticed that Squeak
type education stuff doesn't spoon feed learners.

Regards,
Gary

From: "John Hinsley" <jhinsley at telinco.co.uk>