Hypercard Activity

John Hinsley jhinsley at telinco.co.uk
Tue Aug 21 05:51:48 UTC 2001

"Andrew C. Greenberg" wrote:

> Oreillynet is covering the state of Hypercard, attributing the saving of
> the art to a recent Hypercard-alike hack in Python.  Does anybody there
> know about Squeakbooks?  Should we straighten them out?
>
>         http://www.oreillynet.com/mac/

Oh yes, go for it! I've yet to try the Pythonized version, but it does
seem like the Squeakbook is already there. Interesting that the
Hypercard/Rolodex analogy pops up again. Bolot, what have you started?

Cheers

John

--
Can't cope anymore? Desperate for help?
Join the 12 step program for those who yearn to give up Microsoft: