Publishing with the latest changes

Michael Rueger m.rueger at acm.org
Wed Aug 22 07:34:12 UTC 2001

Ross Boylan wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 21, 2001 at 06:50:59PM -0700, Michael Rueger wrote:
> > Ross Boylan wrote:

> > Did you try "save as" as well?
> The choices are "save" "save on the local disk only" and "cancel".
> No "save as".

Oh, try holding the publish button on the nav bar for little while, then
magically a menu pops up :-)
The same applies for the find button.

> The docs suggest to me that the incantation is optional, and I should
> be able to work without it.  It's not clear to me if this is something
> I'm supposed to do before or after taking in the updates.  In the
> former case, I'm a little late!

You should be able to work without the incantation. You can inspect the
class variable Servers in class ServerDirectory to check which servers
are registered/defined in your image.

Michael

--
 "To improve is to change, to be perfect is to change often."
                                            Winston Churchill