[veriSign?]

G.J.Tielemans at dinkel.utwente.nl G.J.Tielemans at dinkel.utwente.nl
Wed Aug 22 07:39:50 UTC 2001

Yes, I did also implement servicepack 2 recently, That will it be...

After the SUN-trial you could wait for this...

SO, what does this mean for the technology the SQUeak-plugin does use. ("You
should use Netscape is not a satisfying answer: The world around me - wife,
daughters, my university is using Microsoft-line, My computer(s) should stay
compatible with these people. It is also a drawback for the spreading of
Squeak under the people. (Squeakland for schools etc..)