Publishing with the latest changes

Ross Boylan RossBoylan at stanfordalumni.org
Wed Aug 22 17:35:45 UTC 2001

On Wed, Aug 22, 2001 at 12:34:12AM -0700, Michael Rueger wrote:

> Ross Boylan wrote:
> > On Tue, Aug 21, 2001 at 06:50:59PM -0700, Michael Rueger wrote:
> > > Ross Boylan wrote:
>

> > > Did you try "save as" as well?
> > The choices are "save" "save on the local disk only" and "cancel".
> > No "save as".
>
> Oh, try holding the publish button on the nav bar for little while, then
> magically a menu pops up :-)
> The same applies for the find button.

If I use this trick and select "Publish as (more places)" it works.  I
did get a couple of messages about publishing associations, hit OK and
identity sets displayed.  Since the workspace being published (with
the yellow lines) disappeared at the end, I don't know what was in
them.

"Publish as" did not help; there were no choices.

I see similar choices for find; however, the vanilla find already
knows about the servers (or at least BSS).