[BUG] Two bugs in Browser on 3.1a, cs 4261

Norton, Chris chrisn at Kronos.com
Wed Aug 22 18:36:46 UTC 2001

Hi Folks.

Sorry I don't have time to fix these myself... I'm having a very busy week
and I found these while Squeaking on my lunch break.  :-)

This is more or less a virgin 3.1a image.  I've pretty much just updated it
-- none of my code changes have caused these bugs.

Bug 1:

1.  Open up a new Browser (world/open.../browser)
2.  Click on the method categories pane (do not select a class first).

You'll get walkback 1 (MessageNotUnderstood: definitionST80:).

Bug 2:

1.  Open up a new Browser (world/open.../browser)
2.  Click on the methods pane (do not select a class first).

You'll get walkback 2 (MessageNotUnderstood: sourceCodeTemplate).

These bugs do not happen in the 3.0 final image.

Cheers,

---==> Chris

PS>  My platform is a Windows NT box with all service packs applied, and I
was using Andreas Raab's excellent Squeak-GL.exe.

 <<walkback1.log>>  <<walkback2.log>>