[veriSign?]

Richard A. O'Keefe ok at atlas.otago.ac.nz
Wed Aug 22 20:57:38 UTC 2001

G.J.Tielemans at dinkel.utwente.nl wrote:
	SO, what does this mean for the technology the SQUeak-plugin
	does use.  ("You should use Netscape is not a satisfying answer:
	The world around me - wife, daughters, my university is using
	Microsoft-line, My computer(s) should stay compatible with these
	people.  It is also a drawback for the spreading of Squeak under
	the people.  (Squeakland for schools etc..)

How will *you* adding Netscape to your machine make it incompatible with
anything?  It won't do anything to restore for those others the
compatibility Microsoft want to destroy, but at least it will restore it
for you.