[updates] 21 more for 3.1 alpha

PhiHo Hoang phiho.hoang at home.com
Fri Aug 24 03:15:23 UTC 2001

Bob,

>>    Did I try 'Smalltalk condenseChanges' somewhere along ?

> I don't know. Did you? Is it possible that the file got truncated somehow?
Could you have condensed the > changes and then quit the image without
saving?

    Yes, I recall it now. You are correct. I did condense the changes and
did choose to quit WITHOUT saving and ending up with a bad system.

    I like to submit this as a bug in Squeak (not my fault ;-)

>>    BTW, how did you know ;-)

> Umm.. know what?

    The problem is in the change file.

> BTW - did you browse the methods in TextPropertiesMorph? How many of them
were messed up?

    I didn't go through all of them, but the first 3 were bad.

> I don't have an updated 3.1 image ...

    You don't mean you are not on the bleeding edge ?

> that uses v3sources, ...

    and your latest greatest updated 3.1 image uses v4sources ;-)

    Cheers,

    PhiHo