Mailing list administration question

Cees de Groot cg at cdegroot.com
Fri Aug 24 20:39:39 UTC 2001

Stephen Pair <spair at advantive.com> said:
>Cees, could you consider not having Mailman modify the sender (or
>reply-to) headers?  I agree with the points made in the link in Bert's
>email...

Consider, yes, but we'd need to reach some form of consensus. Since I
was a Fidonet sysop in the '80s I've been seeing this discussion again
and again. My stance is that I'll do whatever the group at hand thinks
is best. I think it is more politics/sociology than 'X considered harmful'.

Question two: how to reach consensus about this?

--
Cees de Groot               http://www.cdegroot.com     <cg at cdegroot.com>
Building software is like quantum mechanics: you can predict what it