getting other morphs in the Objects Morph thingy

John Hinsley jhinsley at telinco.co.uk
Sat Aug 25 02:21:33 UTC 2001

In a lot of ways the objects morph which comes with the latest updates
is an improvement over the old morphs menu.

But (if I'm not looking at the past through rose tinted spectacles) the
old menu would add new morphs filed in as changesets automatically.

Lots of my morphs have now gone walkabout and the only way to call them
is by doing:

AnotherMorphWhoseNameIHaveForgotten  new openInWorld

which is a pretty weighty counterbalance to the advantages of the
Objects morph.

Is there a way of sticking them (and their thumbs) in the Objects morph?

Cheers

John
--
Can't cope anymore? Desperate for help?
Join the 12 step program for those who yearn to give up Microsoft: