[ENH]WorldTimeMorph (bug fixed)

Karl Ramberg karl.ramberg at chello.se
Sat Aug 25 07:13:39 UTC 2001

Do you ever wonder what time it is in Australia when you
are in Sweden. Here is a primitive solution to that problem.
File in this change set. It will download a image of the world,
display it as a morph with vertical lines approximately at
every time zone and the hour at each zone.

The times will probably show up wrong, I did not find general way
for Squeak to tell which zone I live in so
I hardcoded a instance variable.

Solution:
         -Look at the morph, locate your approximate location in the
         relating to the map. Count the number of vertical lines
         to where you are (from left).
         -inspect the morph
         -write:
            self localTimeSone: "<-insert the number of lines here".
                self changed.
         -select the text and doIt.

Fixed two bugs.
-Draws the timezones more correct.