[ENH]Html table (second version)

Jon Hylands jon at huv.com
Sun Aug 26 17:36:24 UTC 2001

On Sun, 26 Aug 2001 19:05:27 +0200, Karl Ramberg <karl.ramberg at chello.se>
wrote:

> Eeeeeeeeek, buggy html ! The Squeak html parser is not up to
> the task as far as I can see. It's hard to understand how it
> works too, so I'm not going there today;-)

As I said in one of my earlier posts, probably more than half of the time I
spent working on the Interval web browser was spent making it deal with bad
HTML.

At the time, I decided to make something that would take the parse tree,
and try and correct any mistakes or problems it had. It was very annoying,
given that it is a job that never seemed to be done...

Later,
Jon

           http://www.huv.com