New Look Suggestion

Jochen F. Rick nadja at cc.gatech.edu
Sun Aug 26 18:38:36 UTC 2001

Hi!

I really like the alternate look. It's a great mixture of fun Squeak
coloring combined with black text on white background. The only thing
that makes me cringe is the scrollbars; they just don't fit in. Here's a
simple suggestion of how to make them fit in:

	Make the borderColor equal the PaneColor darker.

Also, the background of the ScrollBar rectangle could be the light window
color. I don't really mind the gray though. If you're going to have black
text on white background, gray scrollbar is fine by me.

Peace and Luck!

Je77