[updates] 21 more for 3.1 alpha

Rob Withers rwithers12 at mediaone.net
Mon Aug 27 07:29:55 UTC 2001

Thanks, Chris.  Unfortunately, I can't put it there, can I?  I feel like
that's a place for others to nominate quotes.  I'm glad you liked it.  I
believe this was Friday and I was entirely burned out with posting.
Something light needed to be said, I thought.  (i.e. under 15 lines of text!
:-)

- Rob