[Goodie][Experimental] AddressSpaces

Rob Withers rwithers12 at mediaone.net
Mon Aug 27 07:24:22 UTC 2001

Herewith is address spaces.  this depends on LindaTalk-Base.  I didn't get a
chance to muck with it, since I was cleaning up all the other code.  It
still works.  Check out the class comment on AddressSpace, or look at class
side demo.  I am sorry for the lack of documentation, but it is late.

I think of an AddressSpace as having a membrane around the objects inside.
If they poke out, the they get proxied.  if you send a message to a proxied
object, then the response should be proxied.

- Rob