[UNIX][VM][J4] CFTP (call for test pilots)

Ian Piumarta Ian.Piumarta at inria.fr
Mon Aug 27 13:03:15 UTC 2001

Folks,

I'm looking for volunteers who would be willing to donate time to the
initial testing of j4.  (The object of this exercise is to find cruel
and unusual ways of crashing VMs, so it's not for the squeamish. ;)

Prerequisites for this particular game are: a POSIX box (Unix,
GNU/Linux, etc.), ANSI C and C++ compilers, a good debugger (gdb, for
example), a working 3.1a-4164 installation, and (lots of) patience.

If you'd like to help out then please send mail to me directly (not
a reply to the list).  Thanks!

Ian