Squeak how-tos

Gary McGovern garywork at lineone.net
Mon Aug 27 13:34:18 UTC 2001

Yes, I like that as well, the downside from my perspective is the bandwidth.
I think after playing about with a few methods the best solution I've come
across is Lex Spoon's Morphic tutorial in Morphic. It's a really nice tidy
piece of work and surpasses Learning Works learning books in my opinion. I
think rather than using just EventRecorderMorphs, I'd be inclined
incorporate just small ones at various points in the books. For example, the
book instructs one to open a browser, but if one doesn't know where or what
a browser is then an EventRecorderMorph could demonstrate.

That still wouldn't automate the teaching process but would be a pleasant
way to learn.

Regards,
Gary