[Enh] and [Bug] new SUnit code for the update stream

Withers, Robert rwithers at quallaby.com
Mon Aug 27 19:09:14 UTC 2001

Hi Andres,  Hola!

Yes Linda is here, and other directions too.   Thanks for the support!

Since SWT, really represents the bleeding edge on these two items (Events
and SUnit), could you post separate changesets for them, please?  It seems
the approach being taken may be one of slow intergration, which is a good
thing IMHO.

cheers,
Rob