Squeak's Birthday (Was Re: Adding a word to Squeak's object h eader)

Withers, Robert rwithers at quallaby.com
Mon Aug 27 19:05:54 UTC 2001

Great idea!  Just one enhancement though?  :)

How about the best 3-D animation short of the little guy?  I am no good with
these things, but perhaps start with Tim's icon, then Pooh it and go 3-D and
show it kicking serious butt with all of the other O'Reilly beasts, then
back to sleep.  :)  Phoenix rising.

- Rob

http://www.research.apple.com/research/proj/learning_concepts/squeak/