[Q] Image file for WinCE/iPaq?

Bijan Parsia bparsia at email.unc.edu
Mon Aug 27 20:58:09 UTC 2001

--On Monday, August 27, 2001 5:40 PM +0000 tpoe at keyspanenergy.com wrote:

> Courtesy of Yoshiki, I have the iPaq WinCE VM.  Is there a workable
> image file for this VM?  There is one available for the Linux/iPaq,
> but I don't know if it would be plug-and-play under WinCE.

It (http://www.reasonability.net/ipaq/) works sorta.

So does Craig Latta's at netjam.org/....sorta.

For the linux one, avoid the linux functions :) (i.e., the ipaq menu items,
OSProcesses, etc.)

Craig's only has MVC, but the sample BackFugue works like a charm :)

I do have a problem in morphic: I can't (yet) get the hand to release a
yellow resizing dot. So that pretty much ends a session for me :) I'm also
not sure how to invoke halos, etc. etc.

Cheers,
Bijan Parsia.