[ANN] SWT 0.6 released

Les Tyrrell tyrrell at canis.uiuc.edu
Tue Aug 28 03:41:48 UTC 2001

I've had no luck doing anything with these images- what am I missing here?  I
execute the statement in the "bootstrap" workspace, then try 'url resolve
build' after assigning url to the "FullConfig" line.  I've never gotten
through this process- there is always some sort of error along the way- in
this case, it chokes trying to evaluate the following:

'Definition methodsFor: ''interchange formatting'' stamp: ''SqR 2/23/2001
16:11'''

- les